The Maine Community Resilience Workbook (CRW) synthesizes available guidance and
resources to date into one document and provides a framework and stepwise process for including climate change in community-wide planning, municipal operations, or in homes and businesses for multiple users (2).
CLICK HERE TO VIEW/DOWNLOAD THE WORKBOOK
(2) As part of tailoring this workbook to Maine’s unique needs, authors examined and synthesized best available community resilience guidance already in use in Maine as well as existing resources from other states, federal agencies, and climate change adaptation networks.
Addressing the climate crisis requires each of us stepping up. Here are some events that will help you along the way.
Click here for upcoming schedule of events
Click here for a Flyer of the 2023 series event schedule
Click here for Ongoing Events
Addressing the climate crisis requires each of us stepping into the place where our passions and resources intersect with solutions. Community-driven, local climate action is most successful when cultivated and supported by and for the community in which that action is rooted. Recognizing both of these central elements of successful climate action, ACTT prioritizes community gathering around to foster conversations about climate change, support each other in the many accompanying feelings, and come together around the development and implementation of solutions as we collectively envision and then work to create a better future.
We are grateful for the encouragement and strength we receive from so many who help us advance our mission. Your input, participation and support is and will continue to be vital to our work. We encourage you to take advantage of the opportunities we provide as we push forward with our vision in 2023. We share our successes with you, our supporters, friends, partners and colleagues. We welcome newcomers with open arms to join us, as we continue to learn, share, and come together to help shape a better future for people and nature.
Click here to scroll through our Year End Recap
- Setting the stage for future trailblazers.
- Tackling issues at the root.
- Leading conversations on Maine’s changing climate.
- Supporting our communities to build climate resilience.
- Initiating innovative mechanisms to support land conservation especially in underserved communities.
PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING. Your support is very much appreciated! By making even a small donation today, you play an important role in building our collective momentum to create effective change needed to protect and transform our communities for the benefit of all. Thank you!